Pioneer | Entrepreneur | Visionary
Leader | Educator | Philanthropist
“I don‘t want to
I want to do good.”
- Robert B. Daugherty
Demanded of ourselves and the organizations we support:
We invest in projects and organizations that demonstrate:
- Potential to meet substantiated community needs with high impact.
- A history of effective leadership and mission expertise.
- A diversified income stream and broad-based community support.
- Sound operational practices.
- Remain steadfast to Robert B. Daugherty’s philanthropic intentions and respectful of his reputation and legacy.
- Make trustee-driven community investment decisions.
- Conduct business with highest degree of ethics and integrity.
- Practice independent judgment with effective collaboration.
- Sustain unwavering commitment to operational excellence and transparency.
- Conduct rigorous, fact-based due diligence with a sense of professional urgency.
- Recruit and retain an efficient, performance-driven team.